I have cancelled my Fitness First membership last December. Though I cannot rightfully tell if im officially out of the gym because I havent paid my bill last month. I consider this as a moment for me to prove that I can gain weight just by eating.
Almost two months have passed since my last gym visit, my shape is still intact. Oh, not very intact as I should correctly say it. I can feel the heaviness of my stomach nowadays. I no longer feel comfortable with my shape. I feel insecure everytime I see some officemates who are still going to the gym. I still think they look sexier than I am, even if my mind, heart and soul tells me theyre nothing compared to me. How about those guys I admire and wish that my body was as spectacular as theirs. Huhuhu, how will I ever realize such feat. I wanna look like them. naaah.
With such situation I am in right now, I realized that confidence is not a matter of how people think about you. It is about how you see yourself. Does this conclude that I am insecure, that I lack confidence and that I am so trying hard to be sexy? Ooops! That hurts, but maybe this is the truth I have always hidden inside of me.
It's 2007 and I've got so much things to accomplish for the year and the degradation of my self confidence is never a part of it. it should never be part of it.
Gym searching is fun hehehe. I thought that I could enroll at Gold's gym for 1000 because a friend might tag me along with her company benefit. But to my disappointment, I decided not to pursue this plan because this would mean she has to shell out an additional 800 pesos for her gym membership which she won't be needing. I can't seem to find any gym within the perimeters of my office and home. And so, I went to Pinoyexchange as my final refuge. Gladly, somebody suggested that a 24/7 gym will be opening somewhere Ortigas/Shaw area. Yes, its Eclipse gym. Theyre offering a 1200 per month for non-peak hours. They're opening sometime this February. Well, I cant just hide my excitement. I wanna go back to the gym! Sumemr is coming and I just can't imagine myself strutting the gym wearing a shirt hehehehe....
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment