Thursday, January 25, 2007

Day 4 - Spend my life

4 days have past since he left, i missed him so much.
Life now is pretty different. I wake up alone.
I go to bed alone. I missed his presence.

He now calls me often. I text him a lot.
We really try our best to make up for each others absence.
I know this wont be long.
I know someday we will see each other and we will be together again.

He is so sweet. He calls me often to check how I was doing.
He tells me he misses me so much. He tells me who he is with, what he has been doing and where he is to make me feel at ease of his situation there.

Last night while watching Dvd, sa sobrang miss ko, I recalled the night we spent watching DVDs when he asks me to buy food. Shet! namiss ko yun, Kaya what i did, I went outside to buy chicharon and noodles. Though this time I did it alone. But it was still a happy moment for me for I recalled the great moments we had together.

Just this morning I went to Megamall to buy my lunch, as I pass by the lotto station, where I bought my ticket to my bright future heheh(wish ko lng makadaug diba?) I saw this real estate exhibit.
The place was spectacular. I saw myself and him live there.
Its a great place to stay with the person you most love.

Haay, 30 more days and we will see each other again.

Di related blog ko sa title. Whiel writign this blog, this song was played.
I so love thsi song.

Spend my life by u turn

=====================================
I never knew such a day would come,
and I never knew such a love could be inside one.
And I never knew what my life was for,
now that you're here I know for sure.

I never knew till I looked in your eyes,
I was incomplete till the day you walked into my life,
and I never knew that my heart could feel so,
precious and pure one love so real

Can I just see you every morning when I open my eyes.
Can I just feel your heart beating beside me every night
Could we just feel this way together till the end of all time.
Can I just spend my life with you.

Now baby the days and the week and the years roll by,
but nothing will change the love inside you and I.
And baby I'll never find any words that could explain,
just how much my heart my life my soul you've changed.

(When no one else else understands)
(Can we tell God that your my man)
(How much I love you)
(Oh baby baby)

No touch has ever felt so wonderful
ANd no deeper love I've never known
I swear this love is true
(NOw and forever for you)
Only for you, for you
oh oh oh

Can I just see you every morning when I open my eyes. ooh ooh ooh oh oh oh
=============================================

No comments: