My monday was the longest day so far for this year. It was our last day together. He left last 1am. A new chapter of our story has just started. A story that will be filled with new characters, new challenges, and new sacrifices. Haunted by fear, we will face these new challenges with trust, honesty, understanding and love.
As I open this new chapter, I feel like going back and rewrite our story. I kept asking myself what went wrong. Why was he reassigned? What was God's plan for us?
As I go through the past chapter, I've realized that maybe we may have done things leading us to this phase. Honestly, I have done things. Was his reassignment a punishment? If it was, was it because of me? Was it because of what I did that caused him some negativities in his job? or is this just a phase that he has to undergo to prove his worth and abilities?
For whatever it is, this new chapter has began. We can't do anything to rewrite it.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment