Sunday, January 07, 2007

Coping up

------------------
January 3, 2007 - Wednesday
------------------

After getting up for work, I kissed him goodbye and he told me he has headache. So before I left i gave him a head massage and left for work.

Between 5 - 6pm, I got a call from him telling me of a news. In a sobbing voice, he said he was reassigned to Ilocos. This was one of the most silent moments I had, I felt my head squeezing and my heart stop beating. I was in disbelief.

I wanted to cry. I wanted to shout. What a great way to start my year. It was my fist working day for 2007 but I cant help it, I cant focus. I cant work.

We kept calling each other, exchanging sorrows, what ifs, "I'll miss you's", "I love you's", "don't leaves me's". Till I cant help it, 8pm I went home.

Before I got a jeep for our place, I visited EDSA shrine to tell God, why he did this to us. This wasn't the expected answer I asked from him. I asked him of other things. I just can't understand why he gave us this. I was so uncomposed, so sad and disturbed.

When I got home, he wasn't at home yet. The sadness, emptiness and loneliness struck me. I missed him so much. When he got home, he was crying and then both of us were.

We recalled the first moment we saw each other. The things we've been through. The fights we had and how we solved it. We recalled our vacations, our monthsaries, the appliances we bought for the house, how we made the house look the way it is right now. We remembered each story that was created from every corner and thing in the house. We viewed the video he created for me for our anniversary and we scanned though the slumbook i gave him for his bday. He promised that when he leaves he will give me his pendant, the very pendant his mom gave him, a pendat that is so close to him. He will keep his chain, teh chain i gave him for his bday. Through this I'll have a part of him and He'll have a part of me. We promsied that every time we meet, we are gonna reunite this pieces together. It was painful to recall those moments but it made us realized that indeed we were so much in love with each other. We spent the night crying, giving promises.

It is during these trying times when we value every bit of memory and importance a person has to us.


------------------
January 4, 2007 - Thursday
------------------

Since he was leaving for Ilocos this weekend, I decided if at least he would see his friends to say goodbye. So i texted Vans and asked her if we could drop by. Thursday night before going to Van's place, we passed by Sto. Domingo church. He showed me a video he created for me, a video containing our pictures and some romantic messages for me. While watching the video, I cried, he cried, we both cried. After the video was shown, he held my hand and asked me if I will marry him. I laughed. He said that in this very symbolic place, he promised to love me and asked me to marry him, he may not have a ring but he said his intentions were true. I asked him how is it possible. He said it doesnt matter if its impossible now, what is improtant is that I love him ,he loves me, we love each other and that someday, when everythings ok we will go out of the country and marry. Definitely, I said yes hahahah....

While at Van's place, the idea of going to Ilocos popped out. That made me happy. Thinking that I could be with him for our anniv. This lightened the heavy load in my heart.

It was so painful to help him pack his clothes. The room started to look empty. Seeing our cabinet with only my clothes on was so depressing. We can't help it.


------------------
January 5, 2007 - Friday
------------------

After getting up, I really wanted to be absent at work, i wanted to spend the day with him. Knowing that he will be leaving tomorrow, I wanted to break the rules for the person I love. Before leaving the house for work, he called his manager and asked if he could get an extension for he has to finish some documents for turn over. Gladly, his manager agreed. haaay.....BTW, Cecille is comign with us for Laoag

------------------
January 6, 2007 - Saturday
------------------

Since J--- is going to Bulacan for his family reunion, I went to work for OT. There I discovered that Cebu Pacific is having a 99 pesos sale for all domestic destinations from February 1 - March 31. Hehehehe matutuloy na nga ung anniv namin dun.

No comments: