Tommorow's going to be valentines day. Last year, I spent it at my gym's spa, had a dinner with my IP-Gateway teammates at our office's pantry and spent the whole night tinkering our software. It was fun, actually it was really really fun(hehehee kaplastic). I didnt have a partner then so it was pretty pretty fine.
How will i spend it this year? Thats today's biggest question for me. Well, I definitely have more options now. This year I'm obviously still loveless(pucha! ngano timingun man na valentines day..leche!)
1) overtime (nasad!)
2) diamond peel or purifying facial at bioessence ( at least laishu diba? Vanity = expressing love for oneself)
3) Get a new haircut at Fix Podium ( O diba? love for oneself napun)
4) Gym ( ingun si ken... LOSER daw ko if mag gym ko ugma..hahahaha!)
5) House ( huhuhu )
6) Spend it with some single friends ( ok ra lingaw ra payts ra...)
7) Surprise date (Wish ko lang!)
Well, I may not have a date tomorrow, at least I didnt rush things out just to get a partner or a date. The lesson I have learned from last Christmas' deadline is something I will always remember. Kaya ..di na ako maghahanap, maghihintay lang ako... Ang saya kaya maging single...no deadlines no pressure just plain fun!
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment