Ever since i was in college i have always considered my life as a very big showbiz career, wherein i have to deal with different people, get new shows, assume characters and win peoples hearts.
My first big show was my college life. Here i met so many equally important people in my life. I met Theresians(Cherissa, Brenda, Feliz and Genevie). I never thought that Theresians could be cowboys too. Then I also had Hearter friends(Anchela and Noreen). Mai2 and Apple were my friends from Mindanao. Jaspher was a bonus to our group. And lastly Kenneth, Glenn and Boggs my very good friends from Science High. I consider our group the cream of cool people. We were the noisiest in the class. And everytiem we have no classes, it is a given that most of my btchmates would gather around us just to listen to our stories. Slowly as we progress thru college, we lost some of them to other schools and courses. Brenda and Boggs left first, followed by Kenneth and Noreen. During our graduation, I never expected that this show would end in a bad way. The group was divided because of a petty quarrel.
My next show, Ill call it Aprilfools. Here i met so many different people. People from neighboring provinces(Negros, Davao and Cagayan de Oro), people from big schools in Cebu(USC-ComE, UP, USJR and UC). I truly treasure these people for they were with me as i grew as a proffessional.We were batchmates. We eanjoyed every moment we had together. It was very hard for me to leave them for a job in Manila. i truly will always be an Aprilfool. Apart from my batchmates, at NEC I also met great people--- my groupmates and the entire NEC community.
Then came VPAL-EM. This is an exlusive group of very daring human beings. Ria was our glue, our story teller, a very thoughtful person who made all our wonderful great things happen. Georgia, a character whose life story I could always relate to, my boarding house mate and roommate in Manila. Claire, a co-Aprilfool, whose kindness and generosity i will forever cherish. Maila, our commander, whose advises are always worth remembering, a woman with strong character and soft heart. Maricris, they say she's Ria's twin but with a softer touch. Arlene, the most silent and serious barkada. Monette, my housemate, a person whom I can easily get along with, a person who gives me the most unbiased advise about love and finances. These girls made a great impact in my life. I will never be the person that I am right now without them. They taught me so many great realities about lfie. They taught me to be confident and believe in myself. Kaso nasobraan lang ko, nagbasul siguro sila hahaha....
CyberJ, It shows my struggles as a proffessional whose primary goal is to get a new life in Manila. Here I was able to meet really really great people. Cecille, Mark, Jewel and Abbey. They are four of my closest friends in the company. Though I have met a lot of great people through my interactions with other departments and groups, these people stand out. They reflect the person that I am. Noisy, easy going, and true to one's self. No doubt we click together. They're my lunchtime barkada, gimik barkada, yosi barkada and outing barkada in the office.
Destiny's Child.. My latest show. A show that gathered three different people with very different characters. Julius, a person that I never thought I could get along with. He was our high school bully. I just cant stand being with him. I had always thought that getting near him automatically sibjects myself to scrutiny. Right now, we became roommates, a great listener to all my stupid problems, very understanding, and is always willing to lend a hand when his friends are in trouble. Kenneth, my roommate in Cebu and college barkada. We never spent so much tiem together before. But when I transferred to Manila, i never thought that we would be this close. He is liek a brother to me that I never had. A brother who completely understands my situation. We have similar family issues, struggles and dreams. I am definite that we will continue to face Manila's worst and best together.
My Next Top Boyfriend, my latest show.hahaha(Giapil pa jud)..This show started right after my breakup with Kim. This program showcases my struggle for true love. This is about how I transformed my self as I experience heartbreaks, love and struggles to get the perfect partner I have always wanted and dreamt. It gives people an idea, how I build my priority queue of prospects. How I enqueue new ones and why I dequeue prospects. It has just ended its first season yesterday. Hopefully its second season would not be in the near future.
In one miss universe episode, the host asked the contestants if there is a certain part in their lives that theyd want to be changed, what would it be and why... Well definitely, If he'll ask methat question, I can now sa "NOTHING".
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment