Thursday, December 22, 2005

Its Christmas!

"And I believe
That in my life I will see
An end to hopelesness of giving up of suffering
And we all stand together this one time
Then no one will get left behind
Stand up for life
Stand up for love"

Kahit di ko kasama ang family ko this Christmas, in a way happy pa rin ako. Makakasama ko mga friends ko. God really works in mysterious ways. I've got so many things to thank him now, a new love, a new job, a new outlook in life, a stronger relationship with friends.I wanna thank Him for being with me always, for giving lessons i have to learn for me to be better and stronger as a person, as a friend, as a son, as a brother, as a partner, as an employee and as a citizen.

Gusto ko magblog pero i cant write something for now..just wana greet all my readers and my self if wala akong reader a Merry Mery Christmas!

No comments: