I never expected that the past week would be a very good 1 for me. There is this song that is played every Christmas which is "Count your blessings instead of sheeps". Haay, after all the things that happened to my life these past few months, i hope this would be a great start.
1) My family, OK na kami...
2) I got a new assignment sa company which is something i never expected but i was hoping for
3) I gained weight, more confident now with my body..hehehe
4) My skin looks better now
5) Active na pud ko sa company activities but not as hyper sa NEC, NEC was different ..mas nahan jud ko moparticipate didto..the best jud ang NEC people for me so far
6) I have found the love of my life hehehe last Friday ...
It is indeed true, mutuo na jud ko ani na saying ..
"Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country."
"When you want something, the whole universe conspires with you to help you achieve it"
Indeed, when i started throwing my dreams into space, it did give me something .more than i expected ..and the universe indeed conpsired with me ..
=)
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment