Initially we had two choices, go back to Bolinao,Pangasinan or Puerto Galera. Bolinao is a good choice, this is where we had our first vacation together pero tapso na kami dito, I wanted a new place. Puerto Galera's white beaches and fun night life is also a good choice kaso, I dont like the crowd, its like going to Malate kaso holy week lang.
Last Thursday, while browsing the PinoyExchange, I came across a thread about vacation spots in the Philippines. One topic was about Apo Reef. I almost thought it was the Apo Island of Negros Oriental. Apo Reef pala of Occidental,Mindoro. Like Puerto Galera, this place is also in Mindoro though on the other side.
Apo Reef is just an added attraction. Di kasi ako marunong mag scuba dive kaya walang silbi to and magastos pa. Ung main attraction pala is Pandan Island.
Pandan Island is a private island with a small resort on the West coast of Occidental Mindoro, Central Philippines.
After the island was 'discovered' and the resort established in 1986 by a French adventurer, this tropical island retreat has been voted time and again as one of the top resorts in the Philippines, not in terms of luxury but for it's quality of life and it's personalized atmosphere.
Here are snapshots of what to expect in Pandan Island.






To know more about this spectacular place, go and visit www.pandan.com
Sana matuloy kami dito. Nakapagbook na ako. Excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment