Thursday, February 15, 2007

Not meant for me

This morning i was interviewed by Pipo for the Bearsterns project. Sayang, na blockout ko. I wasnt able to answer his questions even the simple SCJP questions. I fel so sad about this. It made me realize that Im not yet ready for any job interview anytime soon. It even crossed my mind that IT isnt for me. Im afraid that I may not be able to get a bigger paying job after my contract ends. It saddens to to think that my current company might get disappointed about this that they might think that I dont deserve the increase that I got. I feel embrassed because it was Pipo who interviewed me, that he and Darrix might think that I was nothing after all. Shet, I really need to redeem myself. Ive got less than a day to review, with my schedule now, with my hectic and busy project, I dont even think its possible. Haay, another oppurtunity lost.

No comments: