Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Midlife Crisis...

No, this post is not about me, its about j---. Right now he is experiencing this thing we call midlife crisis. Well, as far as I am concerned, I havent had that thing yet. Or was I not just paying attention to my problems/issues and just brushed it all off my thoughts, thinking and hoping that things will be Ok soon. Im kinda worried about him, because he has been thinking of so many things. He has questions about his work(if he is happy with it, is this really the job for him, that he is so tired and stressed with the demands of his job). He wants to have a child(thinking what happens if ever he chooses to have one, will i be leaving him if ever he does decide to marry(i definitely will) or he will get it from a surrogate mom. Some issues about being tied , missed being single but enjoying his relationship with me, assurign me that im not part of his issues more of something about him and his path in teh future and some other issues about his self. Haaay, so complex something i cant control. Whatever the result of this so called journey/soul search. I think Im ready to accept what it is.Pero I just hope he will be able to resolve all his issues. Its hard I coudnt relate cause I havent been to this kind of situation. Ill just be here to support him.

No comments: