Last Friday, while I was walking towards home, on a very rainy and lonely night at the streets of P. Guevarra. A girl, holding an umbrella shouted at me and said,
"Hi Bakla!". Oops, was I hearing it right? Yes, she definitly shouted those words at me. I was silenced by that declaration of my gender. Many questions haunted me at that very moment. What was I doing making the girl think that I am gay? Was it the way i held my umbrella? Was it the way i walked(hello I can't seem to imagine my self doing my catwalk while my feet was aching on a rainy Friday night), Was it my outfit?(Every guy now wears body fit) Was it my voice? (I was singing a Josh Groban song while walking therefore its the least of all possible reasons) Then why did she shouted at me? Why?
For whatever reason there is, the biggest question amongst them all is, am i obvious?
If ever, is this a negative thing? Is this something I have to be ashamed of? Is this soemthing that can causa a major alarm? Is this soemthing that can destroy my relationship with my beau? Is this something that can make me a lesser individual?
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
baka expression lang niya yung "hi Bakla!" or baka, wala gasuot pa siguro ka ug Miss U crown while walking. Nalimtan nimo ug tangtang hehehe.
pagdungog nako nagahan kau nako siya patiran
it is something you can be proud of! you sent an email before of an article where the writer derided homosexuals. one redeeming moment was this incident. you just had to feel proud! and it should be the same for all bading, kahit anong klase man!
amen! :D
Post a Comment