Monday, June 26, 2006

Wheels

It was one not so busy Thursday afternoon when J--- texted me that he'd fetch me along San Miguel Avenue. It was a very weird idea cause most of the time its him who goes to my office to fetch me up. I waited for him at One San Miguel Avenue. I was in total shock that he was driving his new car. Finally after months of waiting , his company finally gave him his car.

It was a very awkward scene to be in. It felt different. It was the first time I was him drive. It was the first time he had driven a car with a non driver in it. It was scary, really very scary, so Ive got to fasten my seatbelt to make sure thigns will be at least fine when things go wrong.

First scary stop was EDSA hehehe shet ako balhibo natagaktak sa kahadlok hehehe, the cars wheels bumped on one of EDSA's center islands.

Second scary stop, his side mirror hit a girl. Shet nakaligis mi, less than 1 hour pa siya nagdrive..It was fine though, thank God may gani buhi ang girl unya murag sprain ra. Natagaktak ang 1000 namo, haay may gani buhi ang girl nya buotan.

Third scary stop, nabangga mi sa gas station, narattle si j--- sa pagpark tong nagpagas mi.

Haay, naa pa fourth scary stop, nacorner mi sa inclined intersection, imagine pasaka mi sa pasaka na corner, gisugat mi ug truck, gi taparan ug suv nya naa pay lain nisugat na car. Unsa di ka mahadlok, dili pa nahuman, panaug amo car and di nya mastart.Shet di lng balhibo sa panit ang tagaktak sa kahadlok, pati balhimo na di ninyo makit-an paet!

But things are ok now, his driving skills have improved. I know feel safe with him when he is driving. from a grade of 4/10 that i gave him he now gets an 8/10 from me as of Sunday.

Im really happy right now, things are getting better for us. From an almost really broke moments that we had, slowly, things, good things are coming in. I hope it'll continue to come in.

Less than two days from now, 4 months na kami. Well, I hope and pray that God will continue to strengthen our relationship.

No comments: