Were going four months tomorrow. As a person filled with fears, I was again surprised by a question. "Would it be okay if i go out alone with my friends?"
I was stuck in silence, i didnt know what to answer. As a person who wants to please everybody, I said yes, if it makes you happy, why not?(bitter mode). Then he said, "honestly, admit it, were more happy when other people joins us when we go out." Again, i said yes. Its true. After four months of being together, everyday, things have become a routine. Siguro, wala na masyado surprises. Things no longer excite us that much. I told him, it's okay to go out with friends as long as I know who these friends are and where you are going. He told me he wouldnt do it for now and he answered he is not bored with me, its just that we needed to see new faces get to reconnect with what was lost when we got together.
Taking a lesson learned from a friend, the more you control somebody, the more he wanst his freedom. As long as you trust him and you are assured of his loyalty, no matter what happens, no matter what other people says about you, you will still be together as long as you hold on to your love.
Seloso kasi ako, siguro after all that i have been through takot na akong mawalan ng kasama. I told him, I will never allow you to go to Malate or Governent without me. Its not a matter of me not trusting you, it's about the quality of people hanging out there that I'm afraid of. I hope he understands my point. Its not that im making him sakal. Im just protecting what is rightfully mine. And I will never allow any creature to touch it.
I believe that I have to soften my stand and start accepting the fact that I have to allow ourselves to go out with friends. Tan awa si Ken, mas ganahan mugawas sa tangkal ang iro if imo pugngan ug pag gawas. Mas magwild. I don't want that to happen. As a newbie in a relationship that is serious, I always am considering every bit of every situation as a learning experience.
This is a new stage that we are passing right now. I hope we could get it through with finesse. I don't want to wake up in the morning, hearing that my partner is bored with me. Neither do I want to wake up realizing that I am bored with my partner. As most of my friends say, you have to constantly reinvent yourself. Think of new things to do. Think of new things to look forward to. Siguro, I failed in that aspect. If I consider my self a creative genious sa school and company activities Im afraid to accept that im a creative dumb in relationships. That is something I want to change and improve on.
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
come to think of it.. parang kaya nawawala sau yung mga mahal mo sa past is that you held them so tightly na nasakal sila. why not this time, losen up a bit... you cannot own a person kaya you cannot cage them.
actually this is not even a relationship problem. you just have to learn from your mistakes. and learn to trust more. or else.. basin mawala na pud na. =)
korek ria, i started it last saturday sa company outing namo, he said na di lng siya kuyug kay ulaw daw di daw siya apil, so ni agree ko, pero that made him realize na di niya kaya na mawala ko,so things like that are essential to every relationship, it makes u long for each other...
inom na pud ta nah! :D
Post a Comment