Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Serendipity



There is this guy that I was planning to have a date with(actually he was the one who invited me, kasi sabi ko, di ako nang iinvite)last november. It didnt push through cause i felt, he wasnt that interested and I had a partner na before we met.

Two weeks after I broke up with my partner, I went to Greenbelt with friends and there I met up with my long time friendster chatmate named Van. As I was on my way home, Van called up and invited me to go with him and his friends to Malate. So go lang ng go.

We spent almost two hours drinking at Sonata until we finally decided to eat somewhere. In that place, I saw this very familiar face, so mataray, I know he was looking at me and I was looking at him too. Si j--- pala yun.

He has been texting me since greenbelt pa that night cause he saw me na pala there and good thing he saw me again sa Malate. I wasnt that into him, he is Ok but not quite Ok. So di ko siya pinansin. He got pissed off, coz sige daw siya txt nako and he never saw me open my phone to check if I have a new message. SO what he did, he erased my number.

The reason why, i didnt reply because he was txting my old number. I didnt PUBLISH my sun number to connexion and downelink friends. That same night i eliminated him sa ako list of potentials. I realized di nako siya type. Wa nako tuyua na ako siya mameet, i felt i was meant to see him. He was on my list though.

Two weeks after that, Thursday February 24, 2006, nag gym ko sa Fitness, and then I saw a different J---, the gym J---, hahaha, nakarealize ko na a type d i nako siya. I cant stop staring at him, hoping that he would approach me. Pero wala. His friends knew that I was staring at him, even kato sa Malate pa.

So what I did, i rebuilt by connexion account and wa online for a day, waiting na he would see me.

Monday February 28, 2006, "ang haba ng buhok ko day", i agreed to meet up with 2 people on the same time and place o diba? kaya na nimo, pero ako sila injanon, usa ra ako imeet.

Almost noon na, when J--- chat window popped, shet..this is it....

This was our conversation ...

J---: Kaw ba ung nakita ko sa Malate and Gym last week?
me: yeah
J---: Palagi mo akong tinitignan diba?
me: huh? di kaya
J---: Pagsnabi kong may nakakita sayo, mga friends ko, may witnesses ako marami sa Malate at gym
me: huh? di ah
J---: Aminin mo na kasi
me: cge in a way
J---: walang in a way, yes or no lng gusto ko
me: yes
J---: last question ko na to
me: ano?
J---: Gusto mo ba ako?
me: huh? bilis mo naman
J---: di naman ibig sabihin non na magiging tayo na, liek what we planned before, date muna, ano gusto mo ba ako, kasi pag hindi, di na ako magpaparamdam sayo, yes or no lng
me: in a way
J---: kulet mo, yes or no lng gusto ko
me: yes
J---: cge gusto mo ba ako mameet mamaya, tulog lng ako
me: huh? bilis naman, may work ako
J---: after work, lapit lng naman haus natin diba? kahit coffee shop lng sa sm north, kahit don lng then uwi na

....

that was our conversation

so three na sila ako imeet, sa the garden, sa coffee shops didto, sa sm north edsa at 10pm, o diba? feeling gwapa kau ko..and on that same day i agreed to have a date with different people everyday until saturday that week. Naay artista, naay lawyer, naay UP masteral student, naay nursing student, naay tag iya ug condo ug car, etc

Then, nabusy ko ug kalit(kabantay mo ngano nagbisaya kog kalit hahaha), so i planned not to meet all of them. Then suddenly, J--- called up..hala ka diha! gipadali ko ug trabaho, gispaot siya nako kay magstart pa daw mi nya in ana na ang mahitabo, walay claro, he was scared na bati ug result..

ANg gwapa, nagdali dali pud ..then nagmeet na mi sa tomas morato sa baang coffee..

There, we just talked, smoked and eventually we become US.

Yeah, again and again, another whirl wind thing, i hope this is something different na. I can feel na he is serious, mafeel man na nimo sa iya friends, before we met, i admit, we admit na murag naglingaw2 ra mi, until we met each other ...

Grabe, todo intro ko sa iya friends, he is so sweet, dala food sa house, ivisit ko sa office, kuhaon ko sa balay, hatud ko sa house, and because of what happened sa house namo ni Ken, we decided to stay together. Sa night na gikawatan mi, I told him na im havin a hard time deciding where to stay because of Ken, coz he is my friend, then nalain siya bayot! kay ngano daw wa jud ko kamention sa iya name...Siya daw in everything that he does, im always part of his plans ..haaay ..

Pero im happy, definitely happy, though this time, ako ang under dog physically(face value) hahhaa, for me that doesnt matter, i know his past, whats important for me right now is us, what happening in the present, and hopefully, naay future

No comments: