Wednesday, March 29, 2006

1 month and counting

Time flies too fast, i never realized, 1 month na kami.
Yesterday, i went to the office early because I know, we will be doing something after work. So sabay na kami sa office. After work, I immediately went straight to Greenhills to meet him. Kaso, he called up and asked where I was, I told him, Im on my way to Greenhills. He told me he is at CyberJ. It was a complete shock. I was surprised. Di ko alam bakit nasa CyberJ siya. I waited for him at the elevator lobby. To my complete surprise, he gave me a bouquet of flowers. I couldnt measure how happy I was that time. I felt so loved. I felt so special. He made me feel very happy. The bouquet has a single red rose and around it were white malaysian mums. He told me the white malaysian mums meant that his intentions are pure and the red rose signified our 1 month together.The red rose around the malaysian mums meant that he chose me among the many guys and that I stood out among them. I gave him a card, containing a special message and there I declared offically that im John Gonzales and I also gave him a necklace..hehehehe
Yesterday was the one of the best moments of my life ...

6 comments:

Ria May said...

John Gonzales ka dyan!

hazel said...

igat!
hahahaha!
post the bouquet uy!
mwah

aneshka said...

kasuka-on ko! hehehe ka o.a. aning mga bayota oi!!! -> na selos ra diay hehehe.

lizette said...

waaah.. ako sad.. suya!! *sigh*

Higuchi said...

hahaha! murag true. in furness sweet baya jud. is this it na bah? hehehe :) God bless sa inyo! gosh asa naman akong true love oi. hahaha. bitaw... pics pics! :)

lgeorgia said...

yakkss... john gonzales!!! hahahaha