I have been very active in organizing events for my company especially at NEC while I was still in Cebu. Well I think that is the legacy I left my beloved NEC when I left the company more than two years ago. I definitely missed doing these things. Though I admit na im not really an IT person, my frustration towards doing other things not IT related is poured on these activities. Every time they assign me to a committe or a working group, nauubos oras ko thinking of the thins I need to accomplish rather than focusing on my bugs, etc. Eventually, I realized na this has hampered my obligations sa project group ko.
When I transferred to CyberJ, I promised not to participate in any company activity. I was bored but at least I proved to myself na ok lng pala di maging active. The only thing I did was to organize a presentation for our Christmas party.
RendtionDigital is my third company and second in Manila. And again I vowed not to participate in any company activity. Maybe nasa aura ko na na kahit di ako umimik, bigla nalang ako iaassign o iaask to participate. Maybe its in the "blood". Ill just give this a try. Missed organizing events na rin. It has been two years since the last.
No comments:
Post a Comment