Last thursday i really felt so bad, because i felt that my team lead here in hp is blaming me for all my projects issues. It was one of the lowest points of my career as a software engineer. And one of the worst pre-birthday gifts i received. Last monday he gave the team chocolates and in a way he looks kinder. i know its not his fault, he is not really like that, maybe he just did it because of pressure from our client. Or maybe i was just overreacting. In a way, it also is an eye opener for me. I better check on what i have and what needs to be done.
I thought I could escape from this, coz akala ko till October nalang ako dito. Pero there might be changes, shet ..if ever Ill be using the whoeel month of November to redeem myself and prove them all wrong.
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment