Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Nearing climax

J---' training has finally ended and he finished it with flying colors.
Right now, im filled with mixed emotions.
Im happy that finally he is over with it. I saw how he strived to pass it.
It wasnt an easy stage for him to pass.
Im sad because he texted me that he might be assigned in my most beloved home town, CEBU.
Cebu is a great place. I am very excited to go home and see how it has developed from the very moment i left it.
I just cant afford to see my mornings waking up without him beside me(char!). He has been a significant part of my daily activities, he has been a part of my life. Things will be different if he will be assigned there, I know it will be.
I may sound selfish but I wish he will just be assigned here.

No comments: