Monday, April 03, 2006

Another surprise but with a sad twist

Last night, J--- called up and excitedly pforced me to go home early because he is hungry na daw and that he wanted to sleep early(last night 3 hours lang sleep niya because of the house warming).

As requested by him, i brought home a can of condensed milk and a pack of ice worth 3 pesos for our melon. When i arrived home, it was dark and silent. I gently opened the door, because i expected him na tulog na(kasi nagtxt siya na matutulog na siya, parang galit kasi 8 na ako umuwi). He was not on our bed, the house was so clean and the candles were lit. On our mini zen, the fountain was flowing and the food was served ready to be eaten. At the back of the door, there I saw my husband hiding, with a smile, eager to see me.

It was a surprise, I couldnt believe he would do it for me. Cleaning the house wasnt his forte. But I was so amazed to see it, cleaner that what I could achieve. He never fails to surprise me. And again, happy napud ko sobra!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the dinner, my happines turned into sadness... He asked me what I would do if ever, he moight be assigned in the province. I couldnt answer his question. I couldn't imagine myself going home, staying alone, without him beside me when I sleep, without noone to see when I wake up....

We should make use of all the time left we have right now. I am selfish. I wish that he be assigned in Manila. Worst-case, he would go back to his old job, in the call center(h is a very brilliant agent)just to stay.

Kalagot, kung kelan ka super happy, diha pud ka itest...

No comments: